Brides-&-grooms-to-be are invited to attend the local spring wedding event of the year courtesy of the Hilton Templepatrick’s Wedding Fair on Sunday, February 23 from 1pm to 5pm.
In association with Antrim Times, many of the province’s esteemed wedding industry experts will be showcasing their services and products.
The afternoon will provide plenty of opportunities to get advice for those all important decisions and booking the services you require.
Among the many wedding experts already booked to attend are:
* Chauffeur Royale, who provide a full range of pristine vehicles available for your Big Day. Discounted Package deals available;
* Sharon’s harp music is romantic, beautiful and just perfect for a wedding. She is an experienced musician who has played in settings from the grand to the very small and intimate. She’s performed on the Tall Ships and the Titanic staircase as well as for Royalty, Members of Parliament and many celebrities. Check out her website www.sharon-carroll.com to hear samples of her enchanting music;
* Angel Doves provide white doves for weddings, incluidng cages for their display and organise releases after the service, providing a memorable talking point for friends and family;
* Paul’s Mobile Discos for great value wedding entertainment;
* Gavin Sloan provides beautiful and unqiue wedding photography. With a fashion photography style his approach is unobstrusive and delivers stunning images you will treasure for the rest of your life;
* The Giftbox, Ballymena is recognised as one of Northern Ireland’s leading gift shops. The family run business offers a very personal service in helping you select that perfect gift or helping you compile your wedding list.
* The Ciara Daly Makeup Team have been experts in the bridal industry for many years specialising in the much sought after in airbrush make-up which is favoured by the stars as it gives a flawless finish;
* Krafty Kakes specialises in creating bespoke beautiful and delicious wedding cakes, from elaborate wedding cakes and rich desserts to cute cupcakes.
Entry to the bridal fair is free, plus all visitors will be greeted with refreshments on arrival, courtesy of the Hilton Templepatrick and can also sample some of the chef’s culinary delights.
Located only 15 minutes from the airport, the Hilton Templepatrick is the perfect venue, ideally located for all bridal parties and their guests. Bring your whole bridal party to view the Hilton Templepatrick Hotel & Country Club, situated in the private grounds of the Castle Upton Estate.
To exhibit please contact Julie on 028 3839 5504 or email email@example.com