Motorists can expect diversions due to roadworks in Randalstown over the next two weekends.
Upper and Lower Main Street will be closed to two-way traffic for two weekends as follows:
* From 6.30pm on Saturday, June 4, until 6am on Monday, June 6;
* From 6.30pm on Saturday, June 11 until 6am on Monday, June 13.
Main Street will be closed from its junctions with Church Road to Station Road to facilitate resurfacing works as part of the current public realm scheme.
Diversions will be signposted from Antrim, Portglenone, Ahoghill, and Ballymena with recommended routes:
* Southbound traffic from Portglenone; Diversion will be along the A42 through Galgorm to the A26 via Sourhill Rd and on towards Belfast. Local diversion will be signed via Whitesides Road and Magheralane Road.
* Northbound traffic; Diversion will be along Station Road, Magheralane Road, Whitesides Road and Largy Road.
* There will be no through traffic access from Neillsbrook Park/Moores Lane onto Lower Main Street.
* Emergency service such as PSNI, NI Fire and Rescue Service and Ambulances will at all times be allowed access through the works.