Translink is offering customers from the Ballymena and Antrim areas the chance to travel around Northern Ireland this summer.
There are a range of great value offers including the Bus Rambler ticket for just £9, a third off return day tickets on NIRailways and selected Goldline services after 9.30am or the Family & Friends Ticket for just £22 which allows unlimited day travel on bus and train.
With so much going on in Northern Ireland this summer including the Festival of Flight, Féile an Phobail, East Side Arts Festival and Tennents Vital – hopping on the bus or train is hassle free.
Lynda Shannon, Translink Communications Manager said: “We have so many great offers for everyone to use this summer and with so many destinations available by bus or train, you can spend more quality time with family and friends enjoying the wonderful scenery across Northern Ireland and relaxing on board.
“We have produced a handy Summer Map which is available from any main station or depot. It has information about all our summer offers and how you can take advantage of special discounts for a range of tourist attractions when you present your bus or train ticket.”
For more information visit www.translink.co.uk/summer/ or download the Journey Planner app to plan your day out.
Translink’s summer fares include:
- Family & Friends ticket – up to 6 people - provides unlimited travel by bus and rail for two adults and up to four children - £22
- Bus Rambler Ticket – unlimited ‘hop on hop off’ Ulsterbus, Goldline and Metro day travel after 9.15am. Adult - £9
- Metro Family Day Ticket – two adults and up to four children travel anywhere, anytime on the Metro network- £9
- iLink Integrated smartcard which provides unlimited day, weekly or monthly bus and rail travel within 5 zones across Northern Ireland - from £15.50 for 1 days unlimited travel on the bus and train within NI.
- NI Railways1/3 off day return tickets after 9.30am
- Goldline 1/3rd off day return tickets to and from Belfast on scheduled Goldline services
- Belfast Visitor Pass - smartcard providing unlimited bus and rail travel for 1, 2 or 3 consecutive days within the Belfast Visitor Pass Zone. The card entitles users to avail of a range of offers and discounts
- Metro dayLink card – dayLink provides unlimited Metro day travel. Load your dayLink card with 1 ,5 , 10 days and travel wherever you want
- NI Railways Sunday Day Tracker – Unlimited travel on all rail services anytime. Adult £9.00/ Child £4.50.
Full summer 2015 fares and special offers can be found online at www.translink.co.uk/summer/